If you want to run a business in Ukraine, you will regularly have to resolve legal issues, connected with the registration of your business in Ukraine and the daily work of your company.
Legal support for business in Ukraine
While you run your company, our lawyers will provide assistance in:
- Registering your business in Ukraine and opening a bank account—you can find out more about this in the following articles: “Registration of business in Ukraine: forms and comparison” and “Opening a bank account in Ukraine”;
- Accompanying you when signing a contract with a landlord/landlady;
- Establishing legal relations with your personnel and contractors;
- Drawing up contracts and documents for the state authorities of Ukraine and regulatory services;
- Negotiating with contractors during a discussion of legal issues.
The cost of outsourcing services in Ukraine is $400–800 per month. The law firm, which will maintain your business, employs experts with various qualifications. They are, therefore, capable of dealing with the more complex matters requiring a higher level of specialization in a particular area of law.